With Intellect AI™, the future is here – intelligent, intuitive, and ready to elevate your business. Use AI in your QMS to drive efficiency and productivity in all quality management initiatives. An integration with OpenAI makes complex tasks more manageable, faster, and precise. Learn how we keep your data secure here.
Power-up your QMS with AI to drive productivity and quality. Optimize processes, ensure audit readiness and compliance, and reduce costs with an AI-enabled quality management system.
Experience Intellect’s 1st Generation AI-Powered QMS
Ensure audit readiness with AI
Accurate and speedy responses to audit inquiries right at your staff’s fingertips. Ace those audits.
Consult industry best practices
Regularly verify that your processes are compliant with the most recent industry standards and regulations.
Automate risk assessments & NCs
Use AI to address nonconformances quickly. Maintain the integrity of production processes and boost product quality.
Reduce errors and duplicate work
Imagine the labor savings and impact on Cost of Quality! Free up your staff to build a quality culture.
Harness AI-driven insights
Make better-informed decisions with AI. Period.
Save time, lower costs with AI
Instruct Intellect AI™ to review and analyze your documents, create time-saving summaries training quizzes, and more.
The 3 Levels of AI in Quality Management
1. First level: text-based AI integration
The first level of AI in quality management involves integrating a text-based generative AI tool to help your staff:
- Mitigate risk of NCRs during external audits
- Drive productivity and quality improvements
- Spend less time on admin work and build your quality culture
- Improve ISO and FDA audit performance by finding answers quickly
- Instantly verify if your procedures align with ISO 9001:2015 or FDA 21 CFR Part 11 standards
Instead of laboriously reading complex documents, tell Intellect AI™, “Summarize the recent non-conformance in 25 words or less,” or “Draft a quiz for this training manual.”
2. Next-level benefits of AI in QMS systems
The second level of AI in quality management involves using data to inform real-time reporting and decision-making.
- Want a six-month trend of non-conformities? Ask AI.
- Need real-time updates on quality metrics? AI has you covered.
- Identify defect trends and focus on preventive actions
- Compare your performance against industry benchmarks
3. The ultimate use of AI in highly-regulated manufacturing facilities and labs
AI will continue to bolster quality control and assurance, regulatory compliance, operational efficiency, risk management, employee training, skill gap analysis, and document management. In the future, AI will lean further into predictive maintenance, predictive analytics, energy optimization, and real-time decision making.