Intellect’s batch records workflows are 100% configurable. No coding required.
What is a Batch Record?
A batch record documents the history of a manufactured product. It includes processing instructions to ensure its safety, quality, and conformance to GMPs.
Batch records also contain specific information about product tests including analytical methods used and test results.
The FDA requires a different master production records for each formulation and batch size, which can be complicated to manage.
Using electronic batch records simplifies this process and reduces human error.
Intellect Batch Records Management Software
Maintain a complete history of your manufacturing process
- Document Batch Production Processes with MPRs
- Show Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Create a Bill of Materials (BoM)
- Set Up In-Process Tests
- ID Batches and Batch Yields
- Create Batch Review Processes
- Complete Quality Control Checks and Signoffs
- Email Notifications for Task Assignment & Overdue Tasks
- Request Due Date Extensions
- Print Reports and Charts
- See Real-time Record Statuses
We’re confident that Intellect will continue to serve us well as we automate our systems even further. Intellect is enabling us to add tangible business value for Klean Kanteen.
With the help of Intellect, we have been able to successfully automate our document control and supply chain processes, which has enabled us to strengthen quality and compliance.
We needed software that could provide a strong foundation for QMS but could also be adapted quickly and easily to meet our unique needs. Intellect provided the perfect blend of what we were looking for.